Beek Stir Fry With Chilli & Coriander
I made this recipe up. I just thought of lots of things I like that should go together and gave it a try. It worked!
Time: 20 minutes preparation, 15 minutes to cook.
- 2 steaks chopped in to small strips
- 3 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- Pack of coriander finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1-inch cube of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 red chillis deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Put all the above ingredients in a bowl and marinade for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Stir fry in a wok with some vegetable oil, until the beef is properly cooked through. Put all the marinade in.
The marinading ingredients.
The chopped vegetables. You can use whatever you like but I used baby sweetcorn, red pepper, sugarsnap peas and spring onions.
Stir frying the ingredients in a wok.
- I served this with basmati rice but you could also use egg noodles.
- You can add another chilli if you like a bit more heat.
- I plan to try it with the juice of two limes next time.