Maldivian Chicken Spring Rolls
This is a recipe I created and refined trying to replicate a tapas dish we had on holiday whilst on the Maldivian island of Velassaru in 2018.
Time: 10 minutes preparation, 15 minutes to cook.
- Two large quality chicken breasts (~400g)
- 30g pack of coriander
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 red chillis finely chopped
- 1/2 small tin of sweetcorn, chopped finely
- Juice of a lime
- Red pepper, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper
- Small tin of kidnet beans, chopped finely
- Cut the chicken into pieces and fry in olive oil. Once cooked through, chop finely.
- Chop the
- Add all the ingredients into a frying pan and fry gently for 5 minutes.